Esta Snowrunner

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Esta Snowrunner

Post by Esta Snowrunner on Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:06 pm

1) What is your name?
If you must call me by anything, it's Esta.

2) Tell us a little about yourself? How old are you? Where are you from?
Born and raised in Quel'thalas...After the war I changed my path. That's all you need to know.

3) What skills can you bring the Blood Wolf Clan? We have no time to look after those too weak to help - can you fight? Heal?
I carry a bow for a reason. It's there to be used and I can use it well; what other reason is it there for? To look pretty?

4) We were outcasts from Horde society, and yet we have always remained loyal to the Horde. Many of us are outlaws. What brings you to our side?
As I said, the war caused me to change path... I have spent my days in the Barrens, Orgrimmar and Durotar and that is where I have heard of you. After the recent disbandment of our unit I am without a place to go.

5) We are at war with the Alliance but are disliked by many within the Horde. Are you prepared to live this lifestyle of constant war and few friends?
Tsch...Nothing I'm not used to.

6) Tell us of your greatest feat yet. What mighty foes have you slain? What great deeds have you done?
Before this I rose to the rank of General within a small military unit called the Bloodsword Vanguard. We served the Horde and also fought during the rebellion. It was my job to form our plans and decide our routes of action - Also to lead if our leader was out of action.

7) We are outcasts and yet we are a clan. We are loyal to one another, regardless of race or profession. Are you capable of fighting alongside all the races of the Horde?
Hmph...I'll tolerate what I must tolerate.

8 ) We are family but we have a hierarchy. You must obey orders from those higher than yourself. Are you prepared to follow orders?
If they've earned my respect then there are no problems.

9) While you must follow orders, we have no interest in mindless drones. Are you capable of thinking for yourself?
*She falls silent for a moment, a faint glare thrown* ...What do you think?

10) A question regarding your determination and honour, or lack thereof. A fellow member of the clan has been taken prisoner by one of our many foes; he has been tortured and will soon be killed.
Your orders are to rescue him or get vengeance for the insult of his capture, or both.
He is being held in an enemy village, guarded by soldiers ready to slit his throat at a moment's notice and also full of civilians.
What do you do?

Creating a rucus, in experience, has never been a good tactic...Even if it is there to serve as a distraction. Things such as drugging the food and water supply and if possible blending in and sneaking around the camp work well. Be quiet and quick. If you are and everything goes to plan nobody will suspect a thing. *She laughs a little* Even the dead guards would never have suspected their iminent death. Of course, there should always be a back up squad that are armed and ready for our signal if things do not go to plan - If my comrade ends up dead I have little to no reason to show mercy.

Out-Of-Character Section:

1) Where did you hear about us?
Searching like crazy on the DefiasBrotherhood forums for somewhere my character might actually fit in xD Can hardly rp her these days :<

2) What are you interests? Just roleplay? PVP? PVE?
Mainly roleplay if I'm going to be honest, happy to do the others if someone else wants to.

3) Where are you from?
England!

4) Do you have any roleplay experience?
Nearly three years worth on SSL Smile

5) Do you have any alts we might have met in the roleplay community?
I have a sea of alts, but I don't think you've spoken to any of them!

6) What race / class / level is the character you are joining us on?
Level 100 Blood Elf Hunter

Esta Snowrunner

Back to top Go down

Re: Esta Snowrunner

Post by Ashruk on Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:49 pm

Looks good, poke any Blood Wolf when they are online and they'll direct you to someone who can go through a Interview with you.
Ashruk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum