Ced's Applicaton

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ced's Applicaton

Post by Ced on Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:17 am

1) What is your name?
Cedrill "Ced" Silversworn

2) Tell us a little about yourself? How old are you? Where are you from?
Well... <long sigh> I come from the city of Silvermoon, at the time of it's finest. I'm quite young, but old enough to remember all the damaged caused by undeads and Arthas, and how alliance helped us. Oh wait, they haven't. My apologize, couldn't help keeping this one inside. What we were talking about?

3) What skills can you bring the Blood Wolf Clan? We have no time to look after those too weak to help - can you fight? Heal?
My skills? They are more... practical, rather than glorious, so to speak. I will surely not have a statue of me after I die, which is a shame cause it would definitely look great, but it is very likely that I will live longer than an average person to have such a statue.
I can hide, sneak pass the guard and take better care of a letter or plan than the current owner. I hate to see good, very detailed plan beeing wasted on some dirty alliance wooden table. Spying is not a problem for me and neither is scouting. I know that you orcs love your fancy feeling of honor and other very... not actually practical... feelings, but every battle has its two battlegrounds. I can take good care of this hidden one.

4) We were outcasts from Horde society, and yet we have always remained loyal to the Horde. Many of us are outlaws. What brings you to our side?
I am looking to acquire skills, which are very rare these days. I'm very good at stealing and fighting but I...<She looks down a bit> I need to learn how to fight demons and magic creatures. How to break the spells and send nether creatures crying back to the twisted plane they came from. Even if there is no such person in your clan, I'm sure that I will find someone to help me quicker. That is my main goal now. I have some dark past to be take care of.

5) We are at war with the Alliance but are disliked by many within the Horde. Are you prepared to live this lifestyle of constant war and few friends?
You ask, as If Horde liked sin'dorei. I always enjoy few friendly skirmishes, even if sometimes my 'friend' ends up with a few...broken.... things. But only a few!

6) Tell us of your greatest feat yet. What mighty foes have you slain? What great deeds have you done?
Greatest  deed? Well I lived the assault on Sunwell.. By this I of course don't mean that I ran and remained hidden during the assault. I am not implaying that. Of course not. Don't even think about it. I just wasn't sure If I took all of my things... so I went back to check... and when I returned BAM I got captured... so before I got myself realesed - BAM - everything destroyed and everyone is gone. Lucky Arthas.
Besides that... I've made many things disappear. Like for instance some important humans, if you can call Human an 'important'. And good for them, honestly.

7) We are outcasts and yet we are a clan. We are loyal to one another, regardless of race or profession. Are you capable of fighting alongside all the races of the Horde?
My race was betrayed so many times, even from within... If anybody is to question ones loyality it will be me. I always do my part. I can tolerate the presence of troll or a tauren, but nothing more can be promised from my side.

8 ) We are family but we have a hierarchy. You must obey orders from those higher than yourself. Are you prepared to follow orders?
I suppose I can allow myself to do that.

9) While you must follow orders, we have no interest in mindless drones. Are you capable of thinking for yourself?
I'd be already dead if I couldn't.

10) A question regarding your determination and honour, or lack thereof. A fellow member of the clan has been taken prisoner by one of our many foes; he has been tortured and will soon be killed.
Your orders are to rescue him or get vengeance for the insult of his capture, or both.
He is being held in an enemy village, guarded by soldiers ready to slit his throat at a moment's notice and also full of civilians.
What do you do?

I'd get him out, ACCIDENTALY dropping a vial of my sweet poison, to the water supply of the place. Under some weird and unexplained conditions, the vial would open itself during falling into the water. What an unlucky coincidence...

Out-Of-Character Section:

1) Where did you hear about us?
Forum

2) What are you interests? Just roleplay? PVP? PVE?
Mainly Roleplay and PvE (Combat most likely), but I like to do some relaxing PvP as well

3) Where are you from?
Poland

4) Do you have any roleplay experience?
In wow - no. But I love doing RPG irl or via internet with friends.

5) Do you have any alts we might have met in the roleplay community?
Nope.

6) What race / class / level is the character you are joining us on?
100 Blood Elf Rogue (Female, even though I am a guy. I made girl only because it matched my story better.)

Ced

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ced's Applicaton

Post by Grim on Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:23 pm

Nice app Smile

Nudge someone for an interview and an invite!
Grim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum