Shuply's application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shuply's application

Post by Shuply on Mon May 25, 2015 10:19 pm

In-Character Questionnaire:

1) What is your name?
Shuck Plywood (or Shuply for short or/and to hide the rather embarrassing name)

2) Tell us a little about yourself? How old are you? Where are you from?
Shuck Plywood, also known as: "the unlucky charm", "the one who causes frequent spontaneous combustions", "Mr. Mushroom Cloud", "the constant disappointment" and "get-that-bloody-goblin-away-from-me". Shuply has always been an individual followed by complete and utter involuntary destruction. Be it by him or perhaps doings by some unnatural force playing a cruel prank, that Shuply's friends and foes seem to hurt themselves quite seriously when they are in the near vicinity of him. Because of this, Shuply has sought the teachings of spellcraft to try to tame the oddity that surrounds him.

3) What skills can you bring the Blood Wolf Clan? We have no time to look after those too weak to help - can you fight? Heal?
Shuply is learning magic. But even now, he is quite dangerous. Not on purpose though.

4) We were outcasts from Horde society, and yet we have always remained loyal to the Horde. Many of us are outlaws. What brings you to our side?
Shuply was approached by Gixxle in a tavern when he was at his lowest point. Gixxle then proceeded to humour Shuply by slapping people in the face with a raw fish. Perhaps this group of people could give Shuply back his sense of humour?

5) We are at war with the Alliance but are disliked by many within the Horde. Are you prepared to live this lifestyle of constant war and few friends?
The last friend Shuply had is now charcoal. Shuply thinks that few friends is better than none.

6) Tell us of your greatest feat yet. What mighty foes have you slain? What great deeds have you done?
Shuply turned his magic teacher into a chicken and turned his house into a giant mushroom cloud (involuntarily). In addition, his hair is now black, this is also not on purpose.

7) We are outcasts and yet we are a clan. We are loyal to one another, regardless of race or profession. Are you capable of fighting alongside all the races of the Horde?
He is, but are they willing to fight with him?

8 ) We are family but we have a hierarchy. You must obey orders from those higher than yourself. Are you prepared to follow orders?
Yes sir.

9) While you must follow orders, we have no interest in mindless drones. Are you capable of thinking for yourself?
Most deffintely.

10) A question regarding your determination and honour, or lack thereof. A fellow member of the clan has been taken prisoner by one of our many foes; he has been tortured and will soon be killed.
Your orders are to rescue him or get vengeance for the insult of his capture, or both.
He is being held in an enemy village, guarded by soldiers ready to slit his throat at a moment's notice and also full of civilians.
What do you do?
Shuply would create a very intricate plan with the best intentions of rescuing his friend. But this would most definitely fail in the most spectacular "mushroom-cloud-related" fashion. It's the thought that counts, right?

Out-Of-Character Section:

1) Where did you hear about us?
Valley of honour, I had a conversation with a couple of your fellas I met there.

2) What are you interests? Just roleplay? PVP? PVE?
All of the above. I play PvP with my girlfriend frequently. She has no interest in RP however, so can't recommend her to the guild.

3) Where are you from?
I am a russian swede.

4) Do you have any roleplay experience?
Not alot, I used to roleplay alot on Argent Dawn in vanilla. Missed it a great deal so I'm happy I met you guys.

5) Do you have any alts we might have met in the roleplay community?
No

6) What race / class / level is the character you are joining us on?
Goblin, Mage, currently level 15. Not sure if I will boost him later on.

Thanks for considering my application guys, you seem like a really nice bunch of people. I would be honoured to join you.

Shuply

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shuply's application

Post by Grim on Tue May 26, 2015 7:23 am

An amusing application! We'll sort an IC interview out in game; whisper one of us.
Grim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuply on Wed May 27, 2015 12:40 am

Thank you for reading my application. Since I don't really know any of you guys in-game, when and where do you guys usually hang out?

Shuply

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grim on Wed May 27, 2015 7:21 am

People are around most nights. Currently in the Wyvern's Tail, Orgrimmar, Valley of Honour.

I'll be around on Thursday evening.
Grim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top