Uthegard application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Uthegard application

Post by Himo on Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:57 am

Thought I'd finally make a character for the clan and seems to be nicely timed for the re-birth of the forum...

In-Character Questionnaire:

1) What is your name?
Uthergard

2) Tell us a little about yourself? How old are you? Where are you from?
I was formerly a Dark Shaman under the Hellscream rule until I saw that everything was crumbling down around our ears. I stole a grunts uniform and sought out the Blood Wolves to help sneak me out during the siege, afterwards I wandered the lands, cut off from the elements and hiding in the shadows. I have sought the Blood Wolves out for not just your reputation of taking in anyone but to repay my debt to them and hopefully rebuild my broken link to the elements once more.

3) What skills can you bring the Blood Wolf Clan? We have no time to look after those too weak to help - can you fight? Heal?
While I no longer have a connection to the elements my axe swings just as it did before I was a shaman.

4) We are outcasts from Horde society, and yet we are loyal to the Horde. Many of us are outlaws. What brings you to our side?
As I said, I have lived as an outcast and have come to seek a place within your ranks now.

5) We are at war with the Alliance and we are hunted by many within the Horde. Are you prepared to live rough, in the wilderness?
Having spent the last few months doing so I am prepared to do so again

6) Tell us of your greatest feat yet. What mighty foes have you slain? What great deeds have you done?
I have helped to break some of the mightiest elements of Azeroth into weapons of war for the Horde, I also broke many a troll during the taking of Echo Island, not just in body but in spirit as well and they were some of the fiercest opponents I have come across.

7) We are outcasts and yet we are a clan. We are loyal to one another, regardless of race or profession. Are you capable of fighting alongside all the races of the Horde?
Having fought against and with most of the races of the Horde I am able to put aside differences and fight as one unless threatened.

8 ) We are family but we have a hierarchy. You must obey orders from those higher than yourself. Are you prepared to follow orders?
I followed Hellscream's orders without hesitation, I will follow the clan's one too without hesitation.

9) While you must follow orders, we have no interest in mindless drones. Are you capable of thinking for yourself?
If I was just a mindless drone I would have died pointlessly inside of Orgrimmar during the siege.

10) A question regarding your determination and honour, or lack thereof. A fellow member of the clan has been taken prisoner by one of our many foes; he has been tortured and will soon be killed.
Your orders are to rescue him or get vengeance for the insult of his capture, or both.
He is being held in an enemy village, guarded by soldiers ready to slit his throat at a moment's notice and also full of civilians.
What do you do?

If I am alone in this then I would attempt to do so covertly, if not then I would lay siege to the city targeting their food and water supplies first., then the fortifications and then raze the city leaving none alive.

Out-Of-Character Section:

1) Where did you hear about us?
defias forums/lfrp/wow forums etc etc

2) What are you interests? Just roleplay? PVP? PVE?
RP/PVP

3) Where are you from?
UK

4) Do you have any roleplay experience?
Over 4 years on TVC/Defias

5) Do you have any alts we might have met in the roleplay community?
Himo, Chieftain of the Marauders

6) What race / class / level is the character you are joining us on?
Orc/Shaman/91

(hope the character hasn't got too much of her hands dirty for the clan, open to suggestions as still a work in progress)
Himo

View user profile http://shatterskulls.4rumer.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Uthegard application

Post by Tobemory on Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:59 am

DENIED!

We don't want no marauder spies in here!
Tobemory

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carraen on Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:08 am

"I was formerly a Dark Shaman under the Hellscream rule until I saw that everything was crumbling down around our ears."

"I am loyal when things are going well, but when they start going badly I jump ship."

Razz

Only joking, Himo. Looking forward to RPing with you. ^^
Carraen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Himo on Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:28 am

I make no denial about this character's self preservation lol
Himo

View user profile http://shatterskulls.4rumer.com/

Back to top Go down